Wednesday, May 9, 2012

My Review: The Avengers

So I finally watched The Avenger's tonight and I absolutely loved, loved, LOVED it!  Tony Stark aka Iron Man never fails to entertain with his witty and charming personality. The Hulk, an indestructible big green machine - what's there not to like about his anger and those guns on his arms. And my all time favorite prince charming... Thor, with his beautiful dreamy blue eyes, long blonde hair and Asgardian accent I can almost not resist. Yum! A team of conflicting heroes who come together to battle Loki and those weird looking creatures. Action packed and fun filled with laughter.

The movie is 2 hours and 22 minutes long with not a dull moment. If you are or even if you are not and have seen Thor, The Hulk, Iron Man and Captain America this is a must see movie - highly recommend it. Total bad ass movie.


No comments:

Post a Comment