Friday, March 16, 2012

How to easily remove SPARKLE/GLITTER nail polish

I painted my toe nails in December with this great sparkly gold nail polish. Since then, I have changed the color twice and was unable to successfully remove all the glitter off my toe nails. Losing my patience, I have simply just been painting right over the chunks of remaining sparkle.

As I was browsing Pinterest I came across this great pin on how to remove that stubborn sparkly nail polish in one shot. I haven't attempted this method yet but it sure looks promising.

Check out: How to Remove Sparkle Nail Polish 

Photo Credit: Dizzy Nails

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. yup, I have still yet to try it however, it is a very popular post. :)

      Delete
  2. What nail varnish is that?! Looks lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. apply a couple of coats of clear varnish before your glitter one. This means your glitter is stuck to varnish rather than nail and gives your remover a way under the glitter

    ReplyDelete