Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all the mother's out there, you deserve today. As a matter of fact you deserve more than today, but especially today being that it is actually Mother's Day.

Thinking about it, I do not show my mother enough love and appreciation although I always think about it and would do anything for her. She is the world's best mom who has sacrificed a lot for my siblings and I.

I am 25 years old and here is a mini list of things my mom still does for me, please do not get it wrong, I am capable of doing all of the below because she has trained me well but living at home it just gets done:
  • pack my lunch every morning
  • make my bed
  • do my laundry
  • cook hot meals everyday
  • she even woke up early on Mother's Day to make me lunch because I had to go to work on a Sunday
  • gave me the master bedroom at home
  • funds my unnecessary shopping habits (occasionally and within reason.. lol)
  • fulfills any on request demands x3
That's just some of the things she does on a daily basis. She loves us unconditionally. Ya, mother's can be crazy at times but it is always to better us, I guess we won't get it until we have little munchkins of our own.

I don't know if and how I will function if I ever lost her. I've already granted her permission to move in with me after I get married. hahaha.

Happy Mother's Day Mom.
I Love You.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment