I am 25 years old and here is a mini list of things my mom still does for me, please do not get it wrong, I am capable of doing all of the below because she has trained me well but living at home it just gets done:
- pack my lunch every morning
- make my bed
- do my laundry
- cook hot meals everyday
- she even woke up early on Mother's Day to make me lunch because I had to go to work on a Sunday
- gave me the master bedroom at home
- funds my unnecessary shopping habits (occasionally and within reason.. lol)
- fulfills any on request demands x3
I don't know if and how I will function if I ever lost her. I've already granted her permission to move in with me after I get married. hahaha.
Happy Mother's Day Mom.
I Love You.