Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Bowling Night

Last night I went to Planet Bowl with the family. On the drive to the bowling alley everyone claimed how much they sucked at bowling. Sadly it turned out that I was the only honest one - you can call me the gutter ball queen.

What I learned: when bowling properly, use a 9lb ball & when granny bowling use a 12-13lb ball. I find that a heavier ball tends to go straightforward more so than a lighter ball.

My lousy bowling skills have led me to believe that I need to enroll in some sort of bowling training. Apparently certain people do not appreciate my granny bowling abilities for the sole reason that the full moon comes out. (refer to picture below)


1 comment:

  1. That's a view and a half. Hope got a strike and won lol. Thanks spundex

    ReplyDelete