Wednesday, June 6, 2012

My 50 Shades Review

** If you have not read the book and do not want to encounter any spoilers, please do not read this until after you have completed the trilogy **

Well, I have managed to complete all 3 books within a couple of weeks and I was able to thoroughly enjoy all of the books. Although, I have to admit that book #2 "50 Shades Darker" was my favorite because it revealed and explained a lot of pending questions from book 1. I also found that the level of suspense and erotica was more intense and vivid.

The books overall were very predictable in terms of the events that occurred however, I did not know what to expect at the end. The end, it was a happily ever after - marriage, family, kids, new home and all the pretty things in life. I am unsure to how I expected it to exactly end but because Mr. Grey was so f*cked up, I guess I anticipated a rather mysterious and not entirely happily ever after.

I got to admit that these books partially took over any spec of free time I had available and was in turn a good read. Now, if only I could find a man that could love me the way Christina Grey loves. *sigh*

Now if they made a movie based on this book, what genre would it fall under? hmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment