Friday, June 22, 2012

Master Cleanse - Day 3

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Today, I woke up refreshed and ready. Overall, the hunger attacks have pretty much diminished. When I feel even the slightest bit of hunger approaching I just take a chug of my concoction and voila, it's gone. I also find that I am sleeping a lot better and not struggling to wake up in the morning. This part is kind of gross, but a thin white layer of something has formed on top of my tongue, which I then obviously googled and apparently this is the toxins being eliminated from my body. I now have to brush 3-4 times a day and my tongue scrapper is well at work. My smell buds of food has also enhanced, which makes me appreciate it a lot more (not that I did not appreciate food before).

Today I weighed 136lbs. 1 lb less than yesterday.

With 4 days remaining, I am hoping to hit my goal weight of 130 lbs.

2 comments:

  1. Spot on with this write-up, I truly believe
    this site needs a lot more attention. I'll probably be returning to read more, thanks for
    the information!

    my webpage CLeanse Catalyst Plus

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quality content is the main to be a focus for the people to pay a quick
    visit the site, that's what this web page is providing.


    Feel free to surf to my site: male enlargement products

    ReplyDelete