Monday, June 11, 2012

LV Damier Ebene Speedy 30

I FINALLY DID IT!!

I made a trip to Yorkville yesterday evening - 111 Bloor St W. Louis Vuitton to learn that the bag I wanted was sold out. Thank god, there is a Holts right across the street to which I obviously visited and claimed my very new, very expensive handbag. I eve got my initials embossed in gold which now makes the bag exclusive to only me and unfortunately a final sale. Love, Love, Love.

I am a super happy camper however, I will most definitely feel the side effects of my impulsive habits on my next months credit card statement.

2 comments:

  1. you need to find a rich man to help support your expensive taste.....someone like Christian Grey :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh your telling me.. that would be the life :)

    ReplyDelete