Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Master Cleanse - Day 1

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

I began the Master Cleanse diet/detox yesterday and was unusually hyper throughout the day. I experienced some loud tummy growls and hunger pangs however, I managed to get over those quite easily. Eating a fairly large meal the night before you plan to give up food is probably not the best idea, for it makes you even hungrier than usual the next morning. Also, it being that special week of the month, this assisted in suppressing my hunger. Double whammy - no food and menstruating in the same week however, I'm now getting a total body and uterus cleanse simultaneously (haha).  By late evening the headache finally kicked in full throttle as I laid in bed thinking about the Ibuprofen that I could not consume. Overall, the 1st day of not eating any food was not as torturous as I anticipated and I was also able to enjoy a nice 11 hour sleep.

Before I began the cleanse, when I stepped on the scale, I weighed a whopping 140.8 lbs. Now 1 day later I currently weigh 138.5 lbs - I am guessing this is water weight. I probably hold my own personal new world record on how many times I went pee in 1 day. Woo Hoo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment