Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Master Cleanse - Day 7

Monday, June 25, 2012

Woo Hoo - Today is the last day and because I am aware of this I am craving food like crazy.

As I was getting ready for work this morning, I decided to wear a pair of orange pants that I previously kind of had to struggle to get into. Today, they slipped up nice and easy and the best part of this was that I did not have a small little hideous muffin top. woot woot. AMAZING!

Also, I was bad. I did not complete the entire last day properly. I came home at 8pm from work and had a small bowl of homemade lentil soup and a small piece of fish. I was instantly satisfied and immediately full. Upon taking my first bite, I had the biggest smile on my face, my sister thought I was quite absurd.

Well, I am glad I am done. I don't plan to attempt this detox again but it is good for a quick weight loss fix and on an upside, it flushes your system clean.

My final weigh in is 133lbs. None of my pants fit me properly and that's pretty awesome. Yay, shopping. I guess if I completed the entire 10 days, I would have only then been able to achieve my goal weight of 130lbs. Now all I have to do is maintain the lost weight and actually start working out to tone and buff out.

No comments:

Post a Comment