Sunday, June 24, 2012

Master Cleanse - Day 5

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Thank god I had to go to work today. I find that being at work really makes this detox easy. It keeps you away from social gatherings, limits your access to food and pretty much keeps you occupied with tasks at hand. My life has currently amounted to working, reading & sleeping - I swear you would think that I am an old boring lady (which I can not argue against) but hey, life is good so I can not complain. Although, I have a eating regimen from Monday-Friday (work days), I tend to splurge on Saturdays, so it does kind of put me in a bummer mood that I won't be indulging in any goodies tonight but hey, at least I will look somewhat good? Right?

This is also supposed to be a 10 day cleanse however, due to my upcoming departure to Miami, FL this coming Thursday I had to cut the cleanse to 7 days, giving me 2 days to bring my stomach back to par for real food.

Today I did not weigh myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment