Saturday, April 7, 2012

Lulus.com purchase - SHOES

Rebecca and I just received our at lulus.com order on Thursday evening. It has been sitting at the post office for almost a week but since Rebecca has been soaking up the sun in Peurto Rico we were unable to pick it up until just recently. We visited the post office, not a minute past 5pm (after work) and upon picking up our parcel we annihilated the box in the open parking lot. I even had a random lady ask me if we were selling the shoes because we had 6 pairs come out of the box which we were putting in my trunk (haha). We then disposed the box beside a small garbage can and made a run for it. During this process, we realized we wouldn't make a good getaway team. LOL!

Check out my at Lulus shoes for all under $60 (not including shipping)...




No comments:

Post a Comment