Saturday, April 7, 2012

Hipster Floral Print Shoes

I purchased a pair of floral hipster shoes from ShoeDazzle which was outside my normal style. I absolutely fell in love with them when I saw them  online however, when I received them in the mail I was a bit hesitant on what I would wear them with. They have been sitting around since February 2012 on my drawer at work. On Thursday I had wore a pair of super high wedges that were a bit uncomfortable and that still need some breaking in.

Since my little floral booties were already readily available to me, I had put them on. They are super comfy, tres chic and simply so unique. To my surprise, they also happened to match with my outfit which was just, black skinny leg pants and a coral/peachy cardigan I buttoned all the way up as a shirt. All I needed to do was put my hair into a hipster bun to complete the look.

 These would also look great with jeans, denim shorts, a flowy skirt with an over-sized shirt/sweater. 

No comments:

Post a Comment