Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Twilight Saga

I have heard nothing but good things about the Twilight Series. I have watched all the movies and enjoyed them but could not understand why some people hated the movie so much. After getting through all 4 books within a weeks time (yes, I enjoyed it that much) - I understood. I was over indulged in these books to a point where I was dreaming vampires and werewolves.

The movies do not do these books even the slightest justice. I have to admit that I enjoyed this series more than the 50 Shades of Grey Trilogy. I was able to create this whole new fantasy world in my mind while reading, losing countless hours of sleep every night because that 1 more chapter before I went to bed never came. Even after completing the series and disliking the movies because of the lack of material (obviously and hopefully due to time restraint) I still look forward to the last movie - Breaking Dawn pt.2. It was definitely a fabulous read.

PS - I love werewolves. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment