Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Pretty Little Liars

With most of my favorite television shows ending their series this season and the rest on hiatus for the summer, I have been obsessing over Pretty Little Liars.

I randomly watched an episode one Sunday evening and have been hooked ever since. It is like a teeny boppers version of Desperate Housewives.

The level of suspense is just wild and it definitely keeps you fully engaged, wanting more - the mystery around who "A" is, is almost overwhelming.

I also like the fact that they incorporate so many aspects of life, like: bullying, homosexuality, friendships, trust, divorce, step siblings, adultery, lies, secrets, bonds, beauty, fashion, etc.

I managed to get through all 3 seasons, with each episode being 45minutes within 2 weeks. Yup! Talk about having no life. When I get consumed in something, like a tv show or a book I go M.I.A until I am up-to-date - kind of like a bear in hibernation.

Now although, that I am all caught up and with the summer season finale being next week, after we learn that there are 2 "A"s (ahhhhh!).

I have also started reading the Pretty Little Liars series. Book 1 of 11 with the 12th one coming out this December 2012.

Exciting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment