Friday, August 10, 2012

My Very 1st Wax Machine

Thank the lord that I was not born an excessively hairy person however, hair is still present. Whomp Whomp. Professional waxing costs add up quickly ever since I completely retired my razor (no exceptions). So... I decided to buy a waxing machine and attempted to do an at home spa. Instead of buying wax strips, I cut up a pair of my dads old denims and they worked magnificently. Also, I am grateful that I have a sister to sometimes assist me on those odd places (back of my leg) where it is difficult for me to do myself. It is very convenient, easy and accessible - no more having to worry about the salon being open, or waiting in line, or the best part of all.... paying. Baby oil and baby powder are also my new companions when waxing.

No comments:

Post a Comment