Friday, January 25, 2013

Makeup Forever Concealer

This is by far the best and fullest coverage concealer I've ever used. The consistency is a bit sticky (which means it lasts longer) and it is also waterproof. The only downside of this product is that it dries very quickly not allowing you to take the time to work with it - you have to be quick with the application.

I find that most concealers only provide select coverage. I also like the packaging of this concealer because it is waste proof. I mostly need it for the scarring I get from the occasional pimples because I do not have the will power to keep my hands off my face. It is also great for hiding the redness from fresh pimples. However, I would not recommend using this product under your eyes because it is to thick and will look cakey any not natural. Also, when the concealer is applied with a concealer brush the coverage is unreal.

Highly recommended. The colour that I use is # 10. You can purchase it at Sephora - it is a bit pricey at $32 but like they say, a little goes a long way.

No comments:

Post a Comment