Monday, January 7, 2013

Happy New Year 2013

And a new year once again begins... A Happy Belated New Year to everyone!!! May all your dreams and wishes become reality and may this year be better than the last.

Has everyone made new years resolutions? Me, personally, this year I did not make any resolutions. Why? Well... mostly because why should I? I only make resolutions because it is a new year? If you want to achieve something or change something, you should do so when you come to realization and decide that it is time for change. Every new year along with millions of other people my one resolution is to get physically fit. Gym memberships thrive, people get locked into contracts with hopes that this year will be different. I am sorry to say, change only happens with great determination and motivation and only if you truly want it. So this year I am going to attempt to achieve my goals as I am ready to commit  to some of them fully (I hope). It is easy to lose sight and become distracted because of course this is always the simpler way out.

Hope everyone achieves the unattainable and prospers. I also hope everyone had a fabulous New Years Eve/day because I know I was able to spend it with people that matter to me (sober, but hey there is always a first time for everything). Good Luck!! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment