Monday, July 1, 2013


Yes, I'm a moron. I managed to pinch an open circuit that shot an electrical shock through my left arm stopping at my chest. This was quite a dreadful experience. Thank god I was able to release before the current travelled any further into my body.

To the left side is a picture of what I touched. Well actually it's under the 3 prong outlet. Yikes!

I was amused because it was just like they showed it on tv. You know, the cartoons where the caricature gets electrocuted and their entire body is shaking? LOL!  

No comments:

Post a Comment