Saturday, November 24, 2012

Dentist?

I haven't been to the dentist in almost 2 years and that is because I was scared for some odd reason. I have benefits that I pay for through work which I was not utilizing and simply wasting. Rebecca had fatified my picture at work ( an iPhone app that makes you extremely fat ) but during that process it slapped some messed up teeth on me. Almost instantly after seeing that picture I called and made a dentist appointment.

I went for my cleaning where they obviously took too many x-rays and it wasn't as bad as I anticipated. After cleaning my mouth for an excess of an hour and after telling me that I have no cavities, she then informs me that I have to come back next week for another cleaning. Like really? Aren't you supposed to go for a cleaning every 6 months? She apparently wanted to clean deeper into my gums. I then realized that my insurance policy renews every calendar year & they simply want to take as much money from me as possible. Dentist are over rated. Absolutely necessary and beneficiary for good dental hygiene but a total rip off. With all that said I am going under in 2 weeks to get all 4 of my wisdom teeth removed. Scared. What can I say... they nearly maximized my insurance cap in the end anyways.

Ok, so this is the picture I'm talking about. Be prepared to be traumatized. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment