Friday, March 23, 2012

Moroccanoil

With my excessively long hair you would think that I pack on products to make my hair straight, frizz free or to curl it. I actually hate any type of hair products because of the grease and residue it leaves behind. I also do not wash my hair everyday but if I was applying products in my hair everyday then I would definitely be washing my hair on a daily basis. Also, with me doing hot yoga 4-5 times a week, the last thing I need is the gunk from the products sweating from my hair onto my head slowly drizzling down onto my face. Gross!

The only product I do use and recommend is Moroccanoil. The bottles now come with pumps, so after my shower I towel dry my hair, comb it and pump it 2 times into my hands and run it through my hair mid-length to ends. I then blow dry my hair - the Moroccanoil cuts the drying time in half; and leaves no residue. A bottle sells for roughly $40 but it worth the price and because you are only using 1-2pumps per every time you wash your hair, the product lasts for a pretty long time. I have had my bottle for almost 7 months now and still have 1/4 bottle remaining.

Overview: "The treatment for hair completely transforms and repairs as it formula transports lost proteins for strength fatty acids, omega-3 oils and vitamins for shine and antioxidants for protection. It absorbs instantly to fill gaps in hair created by heat, styling and environmental damage"

To view a short video on how to use Moroccanoil click here.

To assess a full line of their products you can visit http://www.moroccanoil.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment